Warner Robins Aquanauts Swim Lesson program invites first time swimmers and those wanting to improve on strokes and technique to take part in our learn to swim program.
Sessions are taught throughout the year to children 4 years- 15
Each session is made up of eight (8) classes which usually run Monday through Thursday for two weeks.
Cost per session is usually $80. Payment is due before the student swimmer enters the water.
Students are evaluated the first day of class and put into the appropriate class level- no more than 5 children per instructor
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
SUMMER class schedule will be open for registration Feb 14 @ 8:00am
Class times will be: 9:30-10:00, 10:10-10:40, 10:50-11:20, 11:30-12:00
*6:00-6:30pm & 7:15- 7:45 pm
Please plan carefully- no refunds. Make up classes are only scheduled for classes we have to make up due to foul weather.
* eve classes fill up quickly
2015 Sessions Information
|Feb 23-March 5
|March 9- March 19
April 6- April 16
April 20 - April 30
May 4- May 14
First Time to Lessons
The first time to lessons is full of anxiety for swimmers and parents. The following should help:
- Please wait under the awning (bring a chair), team practices and other sessions may be finishing up.
- The instructors will come gather the swimmers for their lessons when it is time for your session to start.
- Send your swimmer off with a hug and tell them where you will be.
- Parents please stay seated under the awning at the tables or in your chairs while the lessons are in session as to not distract from instructors ability to keep swimmer's attention.